Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Smart Events with Neura
mark.carna-
han
Post Smart Events with Neura
on: July 26, 2016, 03:34

I'm trying to use Neura to trigger smart events. I have authorized Nuera when I created the rule, but the rules never trigger.

For example I have a rule that is supposed to become active when Nuera sees that I'm driving. Then when I get an SMS, it will read my SMS out loud. If I stop driving, the rule is made inactive.

Using activities to enable the rule worked ok, but Neura seems to identify activities faster and more reliably so I wanted to use it instead, but it doesn't appear that Neura is talking to AutomateIT Pro.

I can see AutomateIt Pro in Neura and it shows all the different states that it will talk to AutomateIt Pro (which includes driving), but have yet to have it actually talk to AutomateIt Pro. Am I missing a permission? Or is there a bigger problem? Also I'm not sure if the issue is on the Neura side or the AutomateIt Pro side.

Any help would be appreciated.

Calbr
Post Re: Smart Events with Neura
on: September 14, 2016, 08:29

I’m experiencing the same problem but I’m not sure what’s causing it but I’ve noticed that took almost one hour drive to Automatelt do the actions planned to be done when triggered by “Left work”.

slappified
on: November 4, 2016, 05:38

I'm having an issue with neura also. I'm trying to set my phone to go to vibrate when I get to work but the rule never triggers even though everything is set in automateit and neura. Any ideas?

R083R70
on: February 15, 2017, 01:23

I've just installed Neura to try its triggers but I see that these are the same triggers I can find in the activity recognition of AutomateIt Pro (walking, driving...).
I'll make some tests, but can someone tell me what is the difference between the two set of triggers?

Thanks

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.122 seconds.