The rule definition wizard will start when you click the “Add Rule” button on the bottom-left side of the “My Rules” section or from the top toolbar within My Rules list.
Screen Navigation & Gestures
When entering to the wizard you will see:
Header row – Shows you that you create new rule or edit existing rule and allows you to go back to app home page at any time, by clicking the close icon, or save the rule by clicking the save icon.
Slider row – The slider allows you to switch between steps of the wizard: Trigger, Action and Rule.
Rule Summary section – In this section you will see a summary of the rule – the trigger and action that were chosen and validation messages.
Main wizard section – In which you configure the rule step by step. This section will display different views according to wizard progress.
The common flow is:
- Trigger selection
- Trigger parameters configuration (if needed)
- Action selection
- Action parameters configuration (if needed)
- Rule details
- Sliding your finger left / right on the main wizard section will switch between wizard steps (similar to using the slider).
- Sliding your finger up / down on the main wizard section will scroll the section content (trigger/action lists, parameter views or rule details).
- Clicking a trigger will choose it and the wizard will advance to next step, action selection or trigger parameters configuration if needed.
- Clicking an action will choose it and the wizard will advance to next step, rule details or action parameters configuration if needed.
- Clicking next button on trigger / action parameters configuration will move the wizard to next step.
- Clicking save button on rule details step will save the rule and close the wizard