Forums

Welcome Guest 

Show/Hide Header

Welcome Guest, posting in this forum requires registration.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: rooted device mobile data toggle
ehudmi1
Post rooted device mobile data toggle
on: September 6, 2015, 22:42

I'm on a rooted device and automateit doesn't toggle mobile data on and off while automate does.
Any suugestions?

Thanks,

Ehud

JCKritzing-
er
Post Re: rooted device mobile data toggle
on: January 21, 2016, 00:47

I have the same problem. No fix on this yet?

biker8337
on: January 18, 2017, 22:16

for everyone who would like to toggle mobile data when the screen is turned on or off this is how I do it.
I have installed an app from the playstore (Toggle Data 5.0). This actually works at toggling the mobile data (maybe the automateit developer should contact the developer of this app and ask him how he does it). Toggle Data is a widget that also has a couple of shortcuts so you create a rule that triggers when the the screen is turned on or off with a shortcut action. Select the Toggle Data app and then the required action. Have been using this for a couple of years. You phone needs to be rooted.

iscio
Beginner
on: January 18, 2017, 23:52

thank you very much for this solution, I'll test this method. I hope automateit developer could implement this function. It will be very usefull for us

R083R70
on: February 15, 2017, 01:17

On my rooted Nexus 4 the toggle is OK. I use it with time triggers.

joe.a
on: March 30, 2017, 12:39

Quote from biker8337 on January 18, 2017, 22:16
for everyone who would like to toggle mobile data when the screen is turned on or off this is how I do it.
I have installed an app from the playstore (Toggle Data 5.0). This actually works at toggling the mobile data (maybe the automateit developer should contact the developer of this app and ask him how he does it). Toggle Data is a widget that also has a couple of shortcuts so you create a rule that triggers when the the screen is turned on or off with a shortcut action. Select the Toggle Data app and then the required action. Have been using this for a couple of years. You phone needs to be rooted.

Thank you for this information. It works perfectly where AutomateIt's own action doesn't.

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.34 ; Page loaded in: 0.075 seconds.