What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
User Provided Information – The Application obtains the information you provide when you register within the Application.
Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the Application unless you register with us.
When you use the Application, you generally provide:
- Information you provide us when you contact us for help;
- Upon registration – Your email address, nickname/user name, age and other registration information; not all data is mandatory.
- Automatically Collected Information – In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID and information about the way you use the Application. See “Automatic Data Collection and Advertising” section for examples.
We do not collect any personal information such as contact list, text messages, phone number etc. beyond what is required to investigate errors when contacting for assistance.
Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
This Application does not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If SmarterApps Ltd is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information;
- To analytics companies as described below under the Section entitled Automatic Data Collection and Advertising.
Automatic Data Collection and Advertising
We may work with analytics companies to help us understand how the Application is being used. Information collected might contain the frequency, duration of usage and coarse location (e.g. country only. No precise location is used for analytics).
To protect the anonymity of this information, we use an encryption technology when sending that information to help ensure that the data sent is secured.
If you’d like to opt-out from this type of information being sent to help us keep improving AutomateIt, please visit the section entitled “Opt-out” below.
We may also work with advertisers and third party advertising networks, who need to know how you interact with advertising provided in the Application which helps us keep the cost of the Application free or very low.
What are my opt-out rights?
There are multiple opt-out options for users of this Application:
- You may at any time opt-out from further allowing us to have access to your usage data by clearing the “App Analytics” setting at the “Help and Debug Settings” section of the application Settings screen.
- Opt-out of all information collection by uninstalling the Application – You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
We will retain user provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter.
If you’d like us to delete user provided data that you have provided via the Application, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the user provided data may be required in order for the Application or specific features to function properly.
Automatically Collected information does not contain personal information, hence, we can’t identify the data you sent and delete it.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.